Thoughts on a Pleyel

PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. patrick at pianospianissimo.com
Fri Oct 6 17:23:57 MDT 2006

Hi,

New pleyel uprights are very nice. Similar to a Schimmel, Rönisch,
Zimmermann... Haven´t actually worked on any of the new ones though, so
all I can say is that they are very nicely finished, sound n play nicely
and seem like a great alternative to any of their German competitors in
the same price range.

Patrick

> A friend of a friend is considering buying an upright Pleyel
> piano.......Model P 124, Serial Number 266630.  My Pierce only mentions
> the serial number up
> to 1988.  I've never worked on any of these pianos and am hoping to get
> some
> opinions on the quality, etc.  I believe the asking price was close to
> $10,000.
>
> Thanks in advance for your input.
>
> Tony Bajada

Patrick Hinves Ballesta