Replacing a damper spring !

gbart at persona.ca gbart at persona.ca
Sat Oct 7 11:44:24 MDT 2006

Thanks Patrick this appears to make good sense, I just have to get a longer
screw driver with attachment. I have a good gismo for getting screws
started but the tool is only about 10 inches long. Well Patrick thanks for
responding and I will attempt this method, I like the dental floss idea.
Sure beats taking out the action and keys.
Take Care,
George