string cleaning

ralph Richard ralph_richard01 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 02:15:53 MDT 2006

Hello,
     I am a lender based in london i came across your e-mail id, are you still in need of a loan ?? i give out loans with the interest rate of  7%  for the period of 6 months to 6 year and  i lend out the loan amount between the range of $10,000 to $800,000 and if  you are still interested in getting a loan contact me for more information about getting a loan. I hope to hear from you .
Regard,
Ralph .

J W Stein <musicnow at frontiernet.net> wrote:          I used to clean strings with that eraser type block, but have since ceased cleaning rust off strings.  Reason: I found and was told, that cleaning rust off the strings, can weaken the strings.   If the string is that rusty, and it breaks, then I change the string.   If the strings are that rusty, what other parts of the piano may have been subjected to long term, or excessive moisture????

  But, this is me.... others may have different thoughts.

  Jon