Humidity

jere fryett jerefryett at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 10 18:59:10 MDT 2006

List,

Sometime in the past someone wrote about how humidity changes affect pitch
changes.  In the article they said that for every % in humidity change the
pitch changes by a certain amount also.  I have been searching the archives
and I can't find those figures.  Does anyone know how much the pitch will
change with every % of humidity change?

I need this to make a point at our local college.

Jere