Benefits of tilting the piano, instead of the drill press ? ( Opinions sought. )

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 13:44:42 MDT 2006

Thanks Dean,
     It also occured to me that this may be better
than risking the chance of increased introduced
"jiggle" in the chuck, by using a long-armed radial
drill press that can reach over the keybed when
drilling a  grand block.  The benefits of pure
uniformity of angle thereby being outweighed by
irregular hole size.
    Thump