Hammer Types

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 13 21:56:24 MDT 2006

I've got side with Dale on this...the animosity is uncalleded for.   Let's work this out the for the good of the List.   What I see:
Richard B. tends to want to argue everything, take the other side of the argument for debate's sake.   David L. thinks that Richard B. is full of himself and it drives David batty...
Personally, I dont' see why David L. can't simply "consider the source"....;-]

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044