S&S D with high strings/low action stack

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Mon Oct 16 12:45:01 MDT 2006

Andrew:

My initial reaction is that even though this piano is still under the
short warranty period the Steinway Tech made their problem your problem.
Did he say anything about paying for your shimming key frame, action
stack, re-regulating etc.?  Is their warranty limited to just telephone
support?

dave

David M. Porritt
dporritt at smu.edu