removing shanks from butts

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Oct 23 17:53:01 MDT 2006

Dittos.  Ask me how I know. Consider labor to  rebuild butts.....20 pus hours
Times hourly rate of 50 to 75 per hour or  replacing with new.  In my opinion
there is no money saved & the  rebuilt ones outcome is always a bit funky
compared to the nice new parts we  have to choose from.  I understand doing it
for experience but I bet you  only do it once. Our biz has changfed so much over
the last 25 years.  In  the past we had few parts choices  & Now, to me makes
more economical  sense to replace when one can.
  Just my Opinion
  Dale

Hello Ed.

  Heat.