harpsichord sharps hitting balance rail

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Wed Oct 25 17:15:19 MDT 2006

Hi Ed,

There is always that.  :-)   I have the original instructions that don't
mention this type of thing, but while I was waiting for my son's piano
lesson to be over, I noticed in the back of the booklet in a picture of the
keys that the sharps had been chiseled out a bit on the bottom right where
the problem is.

Thanks, all, for your replies.  This "finishing" an instrument is a bit
different than what I've done before, but I'm having fun.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, IL