1865 Chickering Grand for Restoration

Markus Wagner wolffsaxon at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 29 14:54:35 MST 2006

I have a  6'4" Chickering grand 1865 vintage. It has no legs and needs to be totally restored. The action is also in rough shape and needs to be replaced or if nothing else could be used for parts.If anyone is interested, all you need to do is pick it up. You can reach me at 413 637-8032. The piano is located in Lenox, Massachusetts, that is in the western part of the state about 60 miles from Albany,NY

  Betty Wagner