Young Chang Brackets

Ted Simmons tsimmons4 at cfl.rr.com
Tue Oct 31 11:02:57 MST 2006

This is to inform all interested parties that Pamela Woods is no longer the
contact for replacement brackets for Young Chang grands.  I talked to her in
mid September and she said she would order brackets for one of the pianos I
service.  However, when I called today I was informed that there was no open
order in my account.  In other words, she left without placing my order.
Those of you who have been waiting for a long time might want to check to
see if your order was placed.
Ted Simmons
Viera, Florida