CP60, (& 70 & 80)

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Tue Sep 12 11:56:54 MDT 2006

I agree with you, Terry, they are really "cool" and I wish that Yamaha
had continued with this technology. Ah, the possibilities....endless, IMO.
Regards,

Joseph Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police

Already getting nostalgic about CP's are we ??  Better get ready for
more cuz I hear even the Clavinova is headed for tombstone alley.  On
the horizon are virtual keyboards... programable with an endless array
of expressive virtual touch designs. Everything from classic piano
technic to erotic pole tickling.   Just fasten the 10 sensors to your
fingers and play through the air !  And as an added bonus they can be
programed to help you work on your golf swing !

Give em 7-8 more years...

Cheers
RicB