Leasing used pianos

William Benjamin pianoboutique at comcast.net
Wed Aug 1 10:44:10 MDT 2007

Dean,

I am like you that I have gotten more from renting than I could get for a sale.

When I rent a piano I demand a debit or credit card and deduct the monthly rental fee out of their account between the first and third of the month.   Also I send a confirmation e-mail to let them know that the transfer has been made.   This way I don't have to hunt anyone down for $40 per month.

I agree, it is bred and butter money just like: tuning, light repair, cleaning ... and it all adds up in the end.

William