Broken Leg Plate '27 Baldwin

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Wed Aug 1 22:13:35 MDT 2007

Isaac:

With all due respect, welding works very well if done properly. I've had three instances of broken leg plates where the size or shape was not available for replacement, and a welder here in my building did a beautiful job of welding them. I service these pianos, and the repair has stood up (no pun intended) for over 15 years and counting.

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)