CA glue---thanks

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Fri Aug 3 12:10:00 MDT 2007

Gregor, The glue does not swell the wood that I can measure, but fills the
voids in cracks and cells of the wood.
It does not matter if the glue comes in contact with the tuning pin. The CA
does sometimes make the tuning initally very tight and one needs to lower
the pin to break the bond loose then tune to pitch.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com