I hate it when this happens....

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Sat Aug 4 13:17:12 MDT 2007

Hammers repined, filed, travelled and spaced. Stack set on the backside
of the table after removing from keyframe to spot-level/dip keys. Didn't
reposition the stack but left it (absentmindedly) in precarious spot.

When I walked around the table, I bumped it and the stack took a tumble...
(don't walk around while wearing reading glasses) It's tough gettin' old.

Don't worry, it's a spec piano. I can fix that.

Look on the bright side, now I have salvaged h/s/f for a worn-down high treble;
and it's a beautiful, sunny day. I'll just enjoy that... and a gin & tonic.

grrrrrrrrrrrr................
--

Regards,

Jon Page