One-day regulation

Richard Morgan rsanbornmorgan at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 11:42:41 MDT 2007

I remember hearing, a year or so ago, about someone(s) offering a 'one-day regulation,' prioritizing any necessary tasks according to the condition of the piano and the time available.  If you offer such a job, would you share with me (a still-green, learning tech) your procedures, if you offer such a service?

Thanks,
Richard Morgan