Counter-bearing drag

Jude Reveley/Absolute Piano juderev at verizon.net
Wed Aug 8 15:13:17 MDT 2007

Yep, that looks pretty sweet. I remember seeing that at Rochester. No
argument from me about this being better than that felted card stock. Of
course, now you have that much more nicely gilded plate to protect as you
run your strings through the agraffes. Thanks Ron...

Jude Reveley, RPT
Absolute Piano Restoration, LLC
Lowell, Massachusetts
(978) 323-4545