Counter-bearing drag/Hovercraft

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Wed Aug 8 20:25:45 MDT 2007

> Forgive me, you've probably answered this more than a few times, but how
> do you control the drill press while it is floating in the sky?
>
> Thanks

You don't. You just position it. Open the air valve, and it
floats a few thousandths of an inch above the base plank for
very easy maneuvering. When you have it where you want it and
close the valve, it sits down firm and stable for drilling.
It's neat. The biggest problem with first time users is
getting them to quit playing with the thing and get to work.

Ron N