What to tell clients

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Thu Aug 9 18:25:24 MDT 2007

Hi Chris,

I "do it by the numbers" and let them know the pitch deviation at A4 and
that of the worst note flat (and if applicable the worst note sharp). This
goes into their file and on the next visit I give them the history.

At 11:11 PM 8/9/2007 GMT, you wrote:
>         Lately, after completing a tuning, clients are asking me "How bad
was it?"  This seems like a simple question, but how do I tell them that it
sounded disgusting, without implying they had a bad instrument?  And on the
other hand if it sounded fairly good, how do I tell them that I hardly had
to move it, without implying my tuning wasn't really needed.  This is what
goes through my mind as I fumble to answer.  What are your thoughts?

>Respectfully,
>Chris Rawson,CPT,RPT
Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7