weirdly out of tune Kawai

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 15:00:05 MDT 2007

Hi Ron,
No I studied this and discovered a yawing effect especially just above the
break in verticals, similar to the effect you get when trying to raise pitch
on the old Yamaha electric grands w/2 string unisons that used the Ceramic
pickup as a bridge. Nasty little pians to raise pitch on. I actually had
center strings that I set at pitch with several hard blows, pull sharp after
raising the corresponding outer string and found I had to find a balance
point in order to get both at pitch.

--
Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service