tough enough

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Sat Aug 11 05:41:50 MDT 2007

I for one think the tuning exam is way fair. The
first thing that had to be accomplished, if my
history recollection is correct, is to have the
test instrument be in agreement with 3
techs..hell, that's hard enough as it is!!

For anyone reading this with some trepidation
about taking this test: take it. I have offered
my services for free to more than a few
trepidators out there..you know who you are. I'm
not saying that I have the 'magic kool-aide'
formula for passing the exam, but I am confident
that I can put your mind at ease with it.

..and for the record, recent RPT Geoff Sykes

I could not agree more..and he also said:

> Most of my customers will probably never be able to tell the
>> difference between a very good tuning and an acceptable one, nor probably
>> care, but I do.

Amen.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)