Damper Holder for Grand Dampers

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sat Aug 11 06:57:13 MDT 2007

How is that for a bad memory, just 2 1/2 years ago in the Journal.
I bet if I had thought to use my Journal CD's in search mode, I possibly could have found more examples.
I really must start to think again. I guess old age does slow the thought process down, if you let it. I obviously do let it. :-(
Thank you.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca