Piano parts

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 13 09:04:56 MDT 2007

Hi,Raymond!  Those strange flanges are Double Flanges,Schaff sells them.They
are 2 types:a]for Steinway verticals;b]for older,turn of the Century
uprights,Everett was one of them.I never saw double flanges on Lindenmans…If
schaff will not be able to help you,contact me at 818-991-3672 of e-mail off
list…Good Luck…Isaac Sadigursky, Los Angeles

   _____