Ebony Adventure

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Aug 13 15:09:34 MDT 2007

Hi Michael,

Last time I sawed up some ebony I started with nice square stock. This time I'm going to have all sorts of smaller pieces left over. I was trying to think of what the heck I can do with the scrap ebony lumber. If you are in the market for some suitable sharp-sized ebony, perhaps we need to talk.

Send me an email off list if you are interested.

Terry Farrell