Minx teardown

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Thu Aug 16 16:51:29 MDT 2007

Actually, it was one I got from APSCO.
I had assumed, quarter sawn. I know, never assume anything.
I looked at their catalogue, and it doesn't specify method of cut.
The Pianotek Multilam pinblock, is flat sawn, according to their catalogue,Is that the same as rotary sawn?
Anyway, whatever it is, it should work better than the original.
I had never seen a piano come apart as easily as this one.
It is not a toy piano. It is just 51" wide, 34" tall, and 21" deep.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca