Problems With Duplex Scaling Of Pearl River Grands?

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 19:34:18 MDT 2007

Thanks, Mark. I was wondering the same thing. I tune quite a few for a
dealer I work for and have never noticed any particular problems. The
verticals, however, are a different can of worms. I tuned two new UP 115E's
today. Or tried to, anyway. Boy, am I tired! :-( The Yamaha U1 I also tuned
today, by comparison, was a piece of cake! :-)

Avery