Who is Kim Bunker?

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Sun Aug 19 09:51:48 MDT 2007

Hi,

Perhaps someone should point out to this fellow that the pin blocks that
are being treated are already dead?

I could not find the quote on his web site which seems dedicated to selling
pianos online--and low quality piano repair tools.

At 07:06 AM 8/19/2007 -0500, you wrote:
>Paul,    Maybe he should read your signature line! :-)
>Avery Todd
>  On 8/19/07, PAULREVENKOJONES<paulrevenkojones at aol.com> wrote:      List:
> Have run across a website for this fellow,  www.playerpiano.com"" ""
>PTG doesn&#39;"" particular techniques, as far as I know.    Comment?
>Paul     "" (Chinese fortune cookie)
>
> No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>7:27 AM
Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner