Who is Kim Bunker?

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Sun Aug 19 17:16:47 MDT 2007

Ric:

NIce to have the Northern European "voice of reason" back. Hope you had a great summer!.

This guy's just an obscure footnote, but I still don't know who he is or if anyone in the vicinity of him know him.

Cheers back at you.

Paul

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)