Problems With Duplex Scaling Of Pearl River Grands?

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Aug 20 16:28:38 MDT 2007

Hi Terry, and thanks for the welcome back !  And yes... it is a nice
life here in Europe once one is firmly established.  At least here in
the northern part. How long life will continue to smile so generously on
us northerners is an open question.... but as long as it does it is most
certainly a very comfortable place to make ones way in life.

Comments re-interspersed amounst the previously interspersed
comments.....er.. or something like that :)

    Comments interspersed: