suitable "cooler" for glues, lubes, etc. in car

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 21 07:06:59 MDT 2007

David,

Wisconsin. 0 to 100, occasionally. Protek, CA, Titebond, and PVCE travel
in my tuning kit. About an ounce each, except for the 4oz bottle of
Protek. The tuning kit travels with me, and comes into the house at the
end of the day. Following one very unhappy experience, I keep the CA
bottle (1 oz) inside a Ziploc bag.
Why Duco?
What's Barge?

Mike