Plugging and re-drilling birdseyes? Micro-precision feltcutter, for tiny pieces in butts?

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Fri Aug 24 07:53:26 MDT 2007

Hi what an originl idea.
How do you thread the thread, free style, no needle?
Much less invasive and effective. I've always just used a little moisture on
the tip of my finger.
Have done the CA without the pinbut 18s are in my case for chaser pins when
repining.
I'm gona give both ideas a try <G>
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools