LCD Frisbee

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 19:39:17 MDT 2007

Most of mine have bitten the silicon dust long before the CMOS battery did.

Anyway, Ron, just be thankful the brain cells are firing, even if it
is belatedly.  <g>

Maybe people have something like a CMOS battery that fails and causes
erratic, unexplained behavior.  For instance...attached is a photo of
a sign for an actual establishment in a small Mississippi town where I
worked Friday.  Then today at Walmart I saw a gal wearing a
horizontally striped shirt with camouflage pants.  Only happens in
Mississippi (I hope). <g>

JF