Cory products for cleaning

Roe Michaud jckrssllterrier at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 06:38:27 MDT 2007

I highly recommend the High Gloss polish, I use it on my own piano and give a free sample to every customer with the High Gloss finish. They always request more upon my return visits. I have found it to be the only thing to completely remove fingerprints and dust in one pass without streaks.
  The key polish is good on ivory and plastic keys as well. Again it's the only I use since trying it. It leave keys with a nice feeling without excess slippery factor :0) I have sold the Satin polish but I don't generally carry it as folks have of luck with furniture polish sold in stores.
  Seroe Michaud
  Michaud's Piano Service
  Southampton, MA

Gregor _ <karlkaputt at hotmail.com> wrote:
  A German piano part seller offers cleaning products from Cory. Does anybody
know these things? Is it worth to buy? I plan to sell them to my customers
or to give away with every piano I sell.

Gregor

Roe