Need Bechstein cheekblocks...

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Dec 1 10:14:05 MST 2007

Dean,

Perhaps you forget that there are piano woodworkers out there who specialize in building custom piano components for piano technicians/rebuilders! I'd be happy to take a crack at it for you if you were interested. If I were you though I'd contact someone like Mike Morvan at Blackstone Valley Piano http://www.pianoandorgankeys.com/  He specializes in piano keyboards - the cheekblocks are a lot closer to the keyboard than a soundboard!

Where there is a demand, there will be service!

Terry Farrell