RTC VS TUNE LAB VS VERITUNER

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 1 11:22:17 MST 2007

I like Dean, too, and, yes, he has a right to make a buck. But, he has to compete in a fair and open marketplace. I bought an impact hammer from him -- and was willing to pay substantial bucks for it -- because I think it's the best on the market and was recommended to me by an experienced user. Value for money and a unique product. But I wouldn't pay 163% more for a product (RCT) without demonstrable superiority and, in fact, lacking some features I really like and having some of the hassles lately described on the list, just because He deserves to make a buck. That's not how the system works.

Beware, though: If you download and try Tunelab you WILL be assimilated; resistance is futile.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO