David Andersen's whole-note tuning

Scott Jackson ScottWayneJackson at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 1 14:04:15 MST 2007

I think that I have missed something basic here. Is there a simple
definition of the term "whole-note tuning"? I did search the archives, but
that just confused me more. Is there a journal article or book that I should
read? Or do you need to attend a seminar by David to get it?

Scott Jackson
Mt Keira, Australia