On the First Day of December

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sat Dec 1 16:23:24 MST 2007

Whoa there Trigger.... one day at a time... You came up with a good day
number two for sure.... but we got 24 days left and plenty of time :)

Cheers
RicB

    "On the 2nd day of December, a piano came to me, with 2 hammers
    missing, and a cracked plate and couple stuck keys.

    When you get to "A piano came to me, (painted shut) with coats of
    paint, then 5...........4..........," etc.? I have really HAD a
    tuning with a piano painted shut with 6 coats of different colors!
    The maid had to pry it open with a screw driver so I could tune it.
    And it was 200 cents flat, AND2 keys didn't even have hammers.
    Aloha, Jan Blees, Wim's wife.

    Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
    Piano Tuner/Technician
    Honolulu, HI