RTC/tune lab thing

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 1 18:12:01 MST 2007

Hey Now,

Yes Dean, I think if you read my post that's exactly what I said. If you up grade to Windows Mobil 5.0 it cost you $$$$$. I just thought I'd point out that prior to changing the Operating  System/ PDA upgrades were provided free, that's all. I understand your beef as well, and believe me I am ticked off too. Because I have been a loyal customer for ten years and love the program. I have actually paid for the program twice now, once for the lap top version then when I switched to the PDA. I buy a new PDA and find out I have to pay yet again. That is if I decide to continue using RCT. Tune Lab here I come.

Steve Blasyak
Orange County Ca.

Pura Vida