Need Bechstein cheekblocks...

Larry Trischetta ltpianoman at comcast.net
Sat Dec 1 22:48:18 MST 2007

Terry...I thought of that but I have limited access to piano (at client's
house) and I don't have much of a shop to do that. I took "measurements" of
the dimensions needed but without the piano in the (limited) shop, it's not
practical to fabricate something crude and then make an appointment to see
if it fits!... And then return to the shop and try again! I guess it just
seems like a bigger feat than it probably really is and the easiest route is
to buy them if available (rich client!!) . But thanks for the suggestion,
which is probably a very good one. I wish I had more of a shop than I do.
Better days are coming! Thanks again.
Larry Trischetta