Steinway & Sons Watches

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Dec 2 08:47:59 MST 2007

A friend wrote me this reply. It was a bit humorous:

Hey Dale

Thanks for the  catalogues. Christmas shopping is now solved! By the way,
does it say how much  prep work has to be done before these things work properly?
This will be good  for the economy. Just think how much work it will mean to
watch repair shops!  I just wonder if their customers will also insist upon
using over-priced  under-performing "Genuine" Steinway parts to fix their
watches and  speakers.

  Anonymous