Need Mehlin Fallboard

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Mon Dec 3 08:53:29 MST 2007

John Dorr wrote:
> Good Morning List!
>
> I have a customer with a Mehlin grand piano that has no fallboard.  I
> wonder what the possibility might be that someone may have one lying
> around that could possibly fit.  From the case parts, it looks like it
> would slide in and out, rather than swivel from a hinge.
>
> If you need pics and measurements, respond to me off-list and and I'll
> provide those.
>
> Thanks loads,
>
> John Dorr
> Helena, MT

they are "unique"... ;-}

a combination of folding and sliding with them ending up at a back angle
of about 45°. (that's why the rounded sharp backs.   No camera here
today, but I can certainly get pix and dimensions later. the one here is
~6'4", is yours is a different size, the dimensions _may_ be different.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076