On the 3rd Day of December

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Dec 3 14:50:12 MST 2007

Hi Wim

Trying to take a bit from everyone here... rephrasing a bit of both my
own and others to try and match the rhythm of the song as best as
possible... grin... tough task at best.  Thought today numbers should
match things in the piano as best as possible and thought about redoing
day 3 to deal with pedals...  we could easily re-use the broken elbows
to include something like 23 of them... probably a bit more
realistic....  View this as a collective work in progress. You came up
with coats of paints too.... that one sounds real good somewhere in the
mix... perhaps 12 ??? grin..

Cheers
RicB

    Now in another version here, I see "two hammers missing," so I guess
    that's mine.? Thanks for considering it.? Mahalo, and aloha, Jan
    Blees, Wim's wife.

    Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT