stumped

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Dec 4 01:56:58 MST 2007

Sounds like a they could afford a new piano to me if they really wanted
to.  In anycase.... I think I can use some of this stuff in the
Christmas song ... hehe.

As for when to give up on a POS.... I gotta admit my patience with these
is pretty low.  People start talking about bandage solutions and thats
where I usually check out.  Each has to make its own call... but if the
work you do has the potential to get you into more trouble then you
started with... well thats a good clue.

I'd advise suggesting they put some priority on a good instrument for
this high level concert pianist wife.... and offer to help them find
one... but otherwise let them deal with it themselves.

Cheers
RicB