Another attempt to do a 5th (Day of December, that is!)

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Dec 4 13:45:51 MST 2007

Hi Phil

Yep... its good and fits the timing of the melody just poifect... but
its off theme.  This crazy song is about building a total wreck over 24
days.  Next year maybe we could do one about different pianos. 5
Steinway D's, 4 Mason and Hamlins, 3 Petrofs,  2 Baldwin Grands, and a
handfull of Betsy Ross Drops   :)

      I believe Larry has the winner for Day 5:

      5 Steinway D's

      I can hear the entire piano technical community
      being in unison with that one.

      -Phil Bondi(Fl)

  Yeah, it's good, but it doesn't fit in with the theme--one trasher
  of a pianner!

  Dave Stahl
  Dave Stahl Piano Service
  dstahlpiano.net