Another attempt to do a 5th (Day of December, that is!)

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Wed Dec 5 03:38:40 MST 2007

Ahhh!!! Now I get it !  You are Wims wife... or as we say over here in
Norge... Vims Vife ! :)  Keep em comming in.   Painted shut and 200
cents flat both work great as day one lines... we could do a lot of
variations on this.  For that matter... if we wanted to go to extremes
and to a 99 bottles of beer on the wall version... we could get up to
day 99 and use 99 cents flat !

Cheers
RicB

This is coming along well! What fun to have so many people get into the
act. It's Jan, not Wim, BTW.  I am Wim's wife.  I've been sending you
guys all these suggestions :) Not to blow my own horn, but... I'm the
one who tuned a piano that was painted shut,had 2 missing hammers, and
was 200 cents flat. And, yeah, make it as many hammers as you want. The
more the merrier, ho, ho.

Jan Blees

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT