Another attempt to do a 5th (Day of December, that is!)

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Wed Dec 5 03:58:20 MST 2007

Thats perfect Alan !  I had to take out an elbow line from the first
three days because it didnt really fit the way the song is sung after
you get to day 5. Your in  :)

We still have day 5 to settle on... suggestions on the table are :

-- Five Broken Strings....
-- Five Golden Strings....
-- Five Gold Painted Strings...

-- Five Copper Coins....

-- Five Steinway D's

Remember... this is a wreck we are building as well as a song :)

Cheers
RicB

    Heaven help me, I'm writing to this silly thread .... SIX PLASTIC ELBOWS

    Alan Barnard
    Salem, MO

On the 4th day of Christmas, a piano came to me...

    With four rusted glides.
    three warped posts,
    two pedals bent,....
    and a cracked plate and several stuck keys