K&C SKV-48 question

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 16:23:17 MST 2007

I have a retirement center interested in selling a late model (2004) K&C SKV-48. It's virtually unused, and in new condition inside & out. High gloss Walnut w/matching bench. I cannot much info on this model online, even on the KC website, as it was apparently discontinued...probably about the same year this one was made.

Anyway, does anyone know what the approx. 2004 MSRP was when it was new? I have the opportunity to purchase it for just $900, and I feel I can't really go wrong at that price! Again it is virtually in perfect condition. I used to service it as well, until they replaced it with a new (donated) Kawai studio, so they decided they didn't need two uprights, so they're looking to sell this one.

Terry Peterson