Snap Crackle Pop!

itunepiano at aol.com itunepiano at aol.com
Wed Dec 5 17:01:32 MST 2007

 I think those Essex are made by Pearl River, who makes pianos with popping aggraffes and sticky pins.  Some Pearl Rivers have taken me an extra 1/2 hour to tune, and others are flagged "do not tune again".   The Pearl River tech guy says the popping gets better with each tuning, but I've yet to see that happen.   Bob.