regulating by what the piano will allow.

mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 7 08:54:25 MST 2007

Ron

The rule of thumb that I use in regulating is where the jack position is after let-off. If you can regulate with spec. just use your generic numbers and check the jack position after letoff. If it isn't in the right place you can use keydip or blow distance to correct it.
Good luck
Gerald McCleskey RPT